A couple weeks ago I registered to attend Conversion Conference West 2010 in San Jose May 4-5. Ironically, this is the first conference to focus entirely on online conversion, even though that is the success metric for most websites. So what do you get?
- 26 sessions, all focused on getting you more conversions
- 40 expert speakers
- 3 keynotes (Tim Ash, Bryan Eisenberg & Jakob Nielsen)
- One-on-one “expert office hours”
- Birds-of-a-feather lunches
- Network with the best conversion minds in the industry
- A great expo hall full of sponsors and exhibitors (shared with eMetrics conference for even more bang for your buck)
If you haven’t noticed, conversion rate optimization (CRO) is going to be a big trend in 2010. The worst of the recession may be passing, but companies still have their belts tightened and need to squeeze more out of less. Hence, CRO is the natural choice to get more from your email, your PPC, your SEO and every other marketing effort that gets people on your website.
How To Register
Simply visit the registration page here, and you can use the promo code CCW550 when you sign up to get $100 off. Sign up before April 10 and save a couple hundred bucks with their early bird pricing. Let me know if you’re going so we can meet up!