Kick the new year off right with our latest PPC blog post recap:
- Aim Clear Blog – 10 Kevlar #PPC Analyses & Processes For a Bulletproof Account – Establishing clear-cut processes is the underpinning of any successful PPC program, according to Manny Rivas. Scripts, alerts, and automated reports can help save loads of time.
- Bing Ads Blog – Seven Easy-To-Apply PPC Tips to Market Your Business for Valentine’s Day – Christmas often overshadows another prime marketing opportunity – Valentine’s day. Don’t neglect to review your keywords and manage your budgets this time of year.
- PPC Hero Blog – Automatic Insight: New AdWords Scripts for Average Position and Converting Keywords – Hero Pro has developed two new AdWords scripts to help you gain insight from changes to average position and your converting keywords.
- Search Engine Watch – 4 Ways to Expand PLA Success in 2014 – This holiday shopping season retailers achieved a nearly nine-to-one return for every dollar spent on PLAs. Kelly Wrather recommends refining bidding and optimization strategies for increased success with PLAs.
- Word Stream – Bid Optimization: Getting Started with Bid Optimization in AdWords – Zina Kayyali breaks down the essentials of PPC bid optimization. Base your budget off of the number of clicks you are hoping to pull in.
- Certified Knowledge – The Complete AdWords Audit Part 4: Ad Extensions – Part 4 of The Complete AdWords Audit covers ad extensions of all kinds, reminding us that they are now a factor in calculating Ad Rank.
- The Clix Marketing PPC Blog – Wordstream’s AdWords Grader Plus: More Than Meets the Eye – AdWords Grader Plus helps you compare PPC performance with vertical benchmarks, not to mention you can even track changes to quality score over time.
- Inside AdWords – Engagement Ads for Everyone – 44 of the top AdAge 100 brands are now running daily engagement ad campaigns, which are now easier than ever to set up.
That’s it for this week! Good luck!