- Inside AdWords – Simplify your AdWords management with automated rules – Search professionals share the ways that they have used automated rules to help manage their campaigns. Set rules that help you fine tune for optimal ad position.
- Search Engine Watch – Yahoo Wants Back in the Search Game – Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer hopes to take Yahoo’s organic and paid search efforts in-house once again. Tricky indeed, considering that currently 31% of Yahoo’s revenue comes from their search deal with Microsoft.
- FBPPC.com – 5 Ways to Segment Facebook Ad Campaigns for Fast, ROI-Driven Analysis – Segment Facebook ad campaigns based on each client’s most important KPI.
- BingAds Blog – Seasonal Opportunities: Get Your Free Copy of the Bing Ads Tax Season eBook – This year, the IRS announced a delay of the start of the 2014 filing season by approximately one to two weeks. This provides the perfect opportunity to further prime BingAds campaigns for success in the tax preparation services space.
- Search Engine Journal – 9 AdWords Optimization Tips for Ecommerce Stores from 382 Account Reviews – Continually test ad performance in major ad groups. Creating separate ad groups for Exact Match and BMM keywords can help expert advertisers.
- Clix Marketing Blog – Google AdWords Conversion Counting Changes – Sometime this month, Google will update conversion counting in AdWords. Advertisers will then have the option to tell Google how many times they want certain types of conversions counted.
- Search Engine Land – With Nadella’s Appointment, The “Search CEOs” Now Run Google, Yahoo & Microsoft – Now that Satya Nadella is CEO of Microsoft, the three major search companies in the US are all run by CEOs who either came out of a search background or have a solid understanding of it.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Learn Advanced Remarketing Techniques with Rob Sieracki – Rob Sieracki shares his remarketing wisdom on topics like dealing with ad fatigue, time delays, and advanced tactics.
There you go! Happy advertising!