Facebook’s retargeting numbers have never looked so good. This week’s recap:
- PPC Hero – How Auditing Placement Data Cut CPA’s by 67% – Particular landing pages may be responsible for high CPA’s that appear in your placement data. Exclude these instead of entire placements.
- The WordStream Blog – How to Pass the AdWords Advanced Display Exam & Earn Google Partner Status – iPassExam is a worthwhile investment for prospective advanced display exam takers.
- Beyond the Paid – Social PPC: A Guide To Getting Started – Social PPC focuses on the audience rather than the keyword. Melissa Mackey provides links to several helpful articles.
- Inside AdWords – Investing in Better Measurement for Brands – Big brands are looking for effective ways to measure digital marketing results. Measurement should be actionable.
- Bing Ads Blog – Bing Ads January Release Summary – Shared Ad Extensions are now available in Bulk Service in the Bing Ads API. Sitelink extensions are now available in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Southeast Asia.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Upcoming Speaking Schedule, Software, and a New Book from Brad Geddes – The 3rd edition of Advanced Google AdWords will hit store shelves within the next few months.
- FBPPC.COM – Weekly Facebook Advertising News Roundup February 7, 2014 – Facebook turned 10. Social Media Examiner put out a great guide for driving Facebook traffic.
- Acquisio – 5 Features That Make the February Release Awesome – Acquisio has been working hard to put out some amazing new features in the New Acquisio. New Acquisio will have 5 new report components.
Keep truckin’. See you next week.