- Beyond the Paid – Bing Ads Device Targeting: Never Say Never – Bing makes an enhanced campaigns-esque move by removing device targeting. At least they are incuding a bid-modifier for tablets.
- PPC Hero – Growing the PPC Community – Matt Umbro joins the Hanapin team. Matt will now run PPC Hero in addition to PPCChat, though they will remain separate entities.
- Inside AdWords – New and Improved Content API for Shopping – Updates to the Shopping Content API include item-level data quality info, price and availability updates for multiple items, and easier integration with Google Shopping. The old API will be sunsetted February 2015.
- Clix Blog – Bing Releases Auto-Tagging for Google Analytics – Finally, auto-tagging. Auto-tag directly from inside the Bing Ads UI.
- Aim Clear Blog – Facebook Ads Reporting Summaries! Long Awaited Feature Launches – Save time with new Facebook Ads Reporting Summaries. Forgot the total row?
- Bing Ads Blog – Coming Soon – Bing Ads Editor 10.4 with Extended Targeting Enhancements – Bing Ads Editor 10.4 will include new features for working with targeting. Check unsupported AdWords imported geo-targets in the editor.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Learn About Competitive Analysis with Mike Colella – The latest episode of Marketing Nirvana focuses on competitive analysis for Display campaigns. Know how to determine who to track.
- Righteous Marketing – Your Purpose as a PPCer – Don’t get caught up in an endless sea of tasks. Remember what the primary goal of all PPC efforts should be.
‘Til next time.