- PPC Hero – 5 Tips for Proactive Client Communication – Send a meeting agenda to clients before meeting with them. Email and inform clients about new PPC features and betas.
- Bing Ads Blog – How to Reach Your Local and Mobile Customers with Bing Ads – Half of the U.S. population checks their smartphone 150 times a day. Nearly 80% of local mobile searches turn into purchases.
- Righteous Marketing – PPC Bonus Habit – Delegation – Delegation multiplies your efforts while empowering others to excel. Communicate the desired result well and follow up on accountability.
- Inside AdWords – New Study: Search Ads Lift Brand Awareness – 61 studies across 12 verticals reveal that search ads boost brand awareness by 6.6% on average. This could be attributable to the fact that searchers are in a more receptive mindset than other targeted audiences.
- Beyond the Paid – PPC Experience: Necessary or Not? – The only constant in the PPC world is change. Although performing actual PPC tasks may not require years of experience, knowing what tasks to perform does.
- The WordStream Blog – 4 Things You Need to Know About Google’s New AdWords Policies – Google claims that advertisers in compliance with current policies will be in compliance with new policies rolling out in September. Google’s new policies will be geared towards simplification.
- Search Engine Watch – PPC Optimization & Balancing the Relationship Between Metrics: Top 3 Things to Consider – Conversion rate and position do have a correlation. No matter what you do, you are always balancing the forces of efficiency and volume.
- Search Engine Journal – How to Optimize Your Call to Action so Users Can Commit to Action – CTA buttons need to be just right. Incorporate color psychology to boost conversions.
‘Til next week.