- PPCHero – 5 Different Ways To Approach Sitelinks – Sitelinks give you the opportunity to share more information about products and services, as well as more room to include additional calls to action.
- Inside AdWords – Analytics & AdWords Bulk Account Linking – Link multiple AdWords accounts to Google Analytics all at once. Discover and link unlinked AdWords accounts quickly and easily.
- Bing Ads Blog – Bing Ads Academy: Importing Google AdWords Campaigns into Bing Ads – Bing Ads has made updates to the Import from Google option. Choose which campaigns to import and which changes.
- Beyond the Paid – When Bad PPC Advice Is Good Advice – Though it’s often not the best thing for anybody but Google, spending more on PPC could be the right move. And sometimes, broad match is necessary.
- Clix Blog – Call Tracking and Analytics: What Every Marketer Should Know [Webinar] – Learn how to measure the effectiveness of an ad or listing with call tracking, as well as how to exploit inbound phone calls through better marketing. Sign up here and tune in Thursday.
- Acquisio Blog – Boost your site’s visits by 66% with AdWords review extensions – See improvements in CTR up to 66% with review extensions. Increase credibility and brand recognition.
- The WordStream Blog – Google Study Reveals What Local Mobile Searchers Want to See in Your Ads – Mobile searchers are looking for information they can act on immediately. 18% of local searches on a smartphone lead to a purchase within a day.
- Search Engine Watch – Google Brings NHL, NBA Video Highlights to Search Results – Google now displays final scores and highlights of last night’s game on the SERP when users search for a sports team. Highlights come from the league’s official YouTube channel.
That’s it. Until next week.