- The WordStream Blog – Do Mobile PPC Ads Even Work? – In highly localized geotargeted campaigns, yes. Peak PPC mobile ad clicking time is weekdays at 6PM.
- Acquisio Blog – 6 Tips For Using Advanced Audiences Audience Targeting – Facebook rolls out Advanced Audiences Audience Targeting to prove that LinkedIn is not the only viable B2B marketing platform.
- aimClear Blog – Splitting the “Not Provided” Baby: The Danny Sullivan #SMX West Interview – aimClear’s coverage of SMX West 2014. Amit Singhal announces that Google is working towards a solution to the (not provided) problem.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – The Complete AdWords Audit Part 7: Account Structure – When do you really need a separate campaign? Setting up your account right makes filtering easy.
- Search Engine Journal – Converting the New Mobile Consumer – 91% of American adults have a cell phone, 55% own a smart phone and 42% own a tablet. Last year 40% of Black Friday shopping was done online.
- PPC Hero – 3 Facebook Reports You Should Be Running – This week’s *Series Topic* covers underutilized reports. Use the Facebook Website Conversion Report to track customer actions after clicking through.
- Bing Ads Blog – Relaxing Constraints Around Keyword Normalization in Bing Ads Editor – Keyword variations that are “normalized” (punctuation marks removed) in user searches can now be bid on separately. The BingAds algorithm will match these variations to show ads with the highest probability of getting a click.
- FBPPC.com – Are You Testing Your Dynamic Facebook Ads? – 96% of people leave a website without converting. Use Facebook Dynamic Retargeting ads to customize Facebook ads based on what users have already considered buying.
Until next week.