- Avalaunch Media Blog – PPC Lead Generation Tips From 22 PPC Experts – @LukeAlley’s compilation of lead gen success tips from various experts in PPC. Better use a good landing page, and you better track lead quality.
- Beyond the Paid – Think You’re Cut Out for Being A PPC Manager? Take This Quiz – See if you’ve really got the PPC personality. PPCers thrive on searching for solutions to new challenges.
- Bing Ads Blog – Unlocking Advertiser Insights with Big Data from Bing Ads – The infinite amount of data available in search can be used to predict, attribute, and optimize. Each month Bing serves 5.3 billion search queries.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Listen to Ad Copy Testing Techniques on PPC Rockstars with David Szetala and Brad Geddes – David and Brad’s recent show on ad testing is available for stream or download.
- Inside AdWords – Dial Up Your Business with Higher Value Phone Calls – Over 40 million calls are made directly to businesses from Google ads each month. Assign different conversion values to different kinds and lengths of calls.
- PPCHero – How To Stop Wasting AdWords Spend In Just Two Clicks – Companies may have 10 – 25% of their ads directed at a 404 page. With Broken Link Finder, get a detailed report on all broken ads sent straight to your inbox.
- The WordStream Blog – Search Vs. Display: Which AdWords Network Should You Use? – Many customers’ PPC accounts are structured to run campaigns on the Search and Display network simultaneously. A mistake.
- Search Engine Land – Bing Ads Editor To Get Several New Targeting Enhancements – Bing Ads will introduce radius targeting and bulk location targeting to the editor feature.
Alrighty, ’til next time.