To contribute to the PPC industry as a whole, I try to make guest posting on other blogs a priority. I’m also a regular journal-keeper, so here is a log of my guest blogs:
Small Biz Trends
- 13 Million PPC Conversions A Day on Google: How Many Are Yours?
- Are PPC Ads Following You?
- PPC on Brand Terms: Pros and Cons
- How Google AdWords Determines What You Pay
- Customer Expectations: Pride Cometh Before a Fall
- Google Display Network: The Black Hole of PPC?
- Is Google AdWords Too Complicated for Small Businesses?
Raven Internet Marketing Tools
Search Engine People
- Are Ads Taking Over SERPs?
- What SMBs Can Learn from Big Business Landing Pages
- You Optimize Your PPC, But What About Your Landing Pages?
- How To Calculate Your PPC Budget As An SMB
- PPC Landing Pages: You Got the Click, But Where Did You Send It?
- Drowning in PPC Data? Learn to S.W.I.M.
- Digging for Gold: How To Use AdWords Ad Extensions
Conversion Conference Blog
- Top Conversion Optimization Resolutions for the New Year: Focus Like A Laser Beam
- Playing Tag in Online Marketing: You’re It!
- Are You Learning from Your PPC?
Stay On Search
- Google REALLY Wants You To Try AdWords
- Google Getting Greedier
- Should I Advertise on Microsoft adCenter?
- Should I Advertise On My Brand Name?
- Google Fails Its Own PPC
- Hardcore Pubcon Prep
- PPC May Be Hard, But It’s Worth It
- Why PPC Is A Smart Investment
The PPC Blog