26 Mar PPC Posts of the Week
- PPC Hero – Small Changes That Make Bing Faster – In response to feedback from users, @BingAds updated some features in their “campaigns” tab. These updates will make small tasks much quicker and easier.
- The WordStream Blog – No Plan, No Workflow, No Results: How to Develop a PPC Plan that Aligns with Your Goals – Always ask yourself: 1) What you are trying to accomplish with Google AdWords spend, 2) What metrics are most important to your business, and 3) What outcomes you predict to see.
- Bing Ads Blog – Bing Ads Continues to Deliver Great Mobile Momentum on Yahoo Bing Network – The projected percentage of searches that are done on mobile devices will be 88% by 2018. Bing introduces product ads for mobile.
- Beyond the Paid – Google Guest Blogging Smackdown: Lessons Learned – Diversify, diversify, diversify. Google updates can crush businesses with all their eggs in the Google basket. Throw a few eggs in the (cheaper) Bing basket.
- Search Engine People Blog – How To Set Up Long-Tail Google AdWords Campaigns To Effectively Target Millions Of Permutations – Keyword expansion should be driven by the already most popular themes in your account. “There are an infinite number of possible ways that people can describe your products and services”.
- Search Engine Watch – Learn With Google at ClickZ Live New York 2014 – At ClickZ Live New York this year, marketers and advertisers will have the opportunity to enter the “Google classroom”. Matt Lawson, Google’s Performance Ads marketing director will be there.
- The Search Agents – Google’s SERP Redesign: The Experts Weigh In – Experts like the user experience associated with the new SERP layout, but not the “sneakiness” of the new paid ad presentation style.
- Search Engine Journal – How Many Ways Can You Optimize a Google Display Campaign? – Full break-down of effective display campaign management. Image ads impact brand awareness and future conversions.
There it is. Keep rockin’.