02 Apr PPC Posts of the Week
- SEER Interactive Blog – Fuel Your Content Marketing With PPC Placements – PPC remarketing placement reports are a content strategy gold mine.
- Search Engine Journal – Bad Ads, Worse Ads, and Very, Very Bad Ads: The Worst of PPC – As expected, Amazon.com is the biggest DKI blunderer. Bidding on keywords related to items you don’t actually sell – not recommended.
- Search Engine Land – Getting More From Your RLSA Campaigns – Change up your ad copy in RLSA campaigns. Don’t just target visitors for the full 180 days – test different lengths of time.
- Search Engine People Blog – Introduction To The World Of Remarketing – A basic rundown of how remarketing works. Remarketing works especially well for long-funnel purchases where a user has many opportunities to get distracted.
- Bing Ads Blog – Product Ads: More Details, Instructions from the Bing Ads Engineering Team – As of March 26th, Product Ads are now available for all U.S. Bing Ads advertisers. Move PLA campaigns and Merchant Center feeds over to Bing Ads with little or no changes.
- PPCHero – Understanding Your Keyword Performance Better with Google’s Search Funnel Reports – Underperforming keywords could be indirectly driving conversion volume. Assisted impression statistics can help you more accurately evaluate a keyword’s performance.
- Beyond the Paid – The History of PPC – The evolution of PPC has included the death of platforms and the steady rise of CPCs.
- The WordStream Blog – Why Google AdWords Certification Doesn’t Matter – In Caleb Hutchings’ opinion, the AdWords certification only teaches a basic operational understanding of AdWords, not high-level skills.
That’s it! See you next week.