23 Apr PPC Posts of the Week
- PPCHero – Step Inside AdWords’ Latest Updates with UI Tools, App Ads, and More – The much anticipated AdWords updates were less than astounding. Drafts and Experiments will allow for some in-interface bulk editing and improved testing.
- The WordStream Blog – Today’s Big Google AdWords Announcement: What It Means for You – New AdWords features will be optional, not mandatory. New enterprise-level features could replace third party platforms.
- Clix Blog – Have You Tried These Methods to Increase Conversions? – Great tips for increasing conversions. Add additional call-to-action buttons to your landing page. Improve special offers.
- Beyond the Paid – 5 Resources For Mobile PPC – A collection of posts to help you dominate mobile PPC. Mobile PPC helps small businesses succeed.
- Bing Ads Blog – PPC Back to Basics – Get Started with Conversion Tracking – Conversion tracking basics. Choose from different conversion tracking goals and steps in the AdWords interface.
- Inside AdWords – Sharing the Latest AdWords innovations – Google’s own recap of the earlier Step inside AdWords livestream. Feedback on Estimated Total Conversions has been “great”.
- SEER Interactive Blog – Breaking AdWords Announcements – A Renewed Focus on Users – “It’s about people, not devices”. AdWords Labs is SEER’s favorite newly announced feature.
- Search Engine People Blog – (Not Provided) Data in Adwords: The Facts – Dynamic content insertion for landing pages can still work if you use the keyword and not the actual query.
Excited to see how these new updates work out. Have a great week.