- Acquisio Blog – Bidding to Win: The Art of Building a Great Bid Rule – Bid rules help us to keep track of and automate many changes in large accounts. Good account structure helps you get the most out of bid rules.
- Beyond the Paid – PPC for Content Marketing: Audience Research – Get as much information as you can about the audience you are targeting with content marketing. Segment your audience further with time.
- 3Q Digital Blog – Household Income Targeting: The Early Results Are In! – As expected, ROAS increases as household income of the people you are targeting increases, though volume is not necessarily as high. CPCs increase as average HHI increases.
- Inside Adwords – New Research: Location Extends The Relevance of Search Ads – 4 out of 5 consumers say they want search ads to be customized to their city, zip code or immediate surroundings.
- Bing Ads Blog – Now Available in Bing Ads: View Up to 50,000 Keywords in the Keywords Tab – The Bing Ads web UI can now show up to 50,000 keywords in the Keywords Tab at both the Account and Campaign level, as well as the Ad Group level.
- PPC Hero – Pivot Tables Made Easy: The Last Demo You’ll Need – Comprehensive pivot table tutorial. See performance by device by ad group. Identify profitable placements.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – When To Use Traditional PLA’s vs. Shopping Campaigns – The short answer is always use shopping campaigns, now that they have been released globally. Migrate traditional PLA campaigns to new Shopping campaigns easily in AdWords.
- The WordStream Blog – Google AdWords Scripts for My Client Center Out of Beta – AdWords scripts for My Client Center are now out of beta. Run scripts across an entire MCC.
There it is. PPC on.