04 Jun PPC Posts of the Week
- Inside AdWords – The Profit-Driven Marketer: Setting a New Standard for Performance – A higher CPA can mean higher overall sales volume and higher total profit. Surprise – Google making a case for higher bids.
- Bing Ads Blog – New to PPC Marketing: Resources for Getting Started with Bing Ads – “How To” resources for Bing Ads beginners. Help for DIY PPCers, even.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Advanced Google AdWords: What’s New in the 3rd Edition – Brad lists each chapter title in his latest edition of Advanced Google AdWords, including the percentage of material that is new in each chapter compared to the last edition.
- The WordStream Blog – Think You Can Throw Up Any Old Thank You Page? Think Again – Thank you pages are as important as conversions themselves. Be sure to include social media buttons, promotions and an opt-in for email newsletters.
- Beyond the Paid – PPC and Content Marketing: Timing – Use an editorial calendar to perfect the timing of paid search efforts around current content. Don’t forget to take into account seasonality.
- Acquisio Blog – Microsoft’s Free Windows OS + Bing Ads Could Change Everything – Microsoft announces that they have developed a completely free version of Windows 8 for smartphones and tablets, with Bing as the default search engine.
- Righteous Marketing – PPC Habit # 3 – Put First Things First – Prioritize effectively to save time and effort. Start with crises, deadlines, meetings and pressing issues before spending time on other things.
That’s it. See you next week.