19 Feb PPC Posts of the Week
- SEER Interactive Blog – PPC Account Audit Guide – Review your account organization. Create a scoring system to help you prioritize your improvement efforts.
- The WordStream Blog – Case Study: How a Small Business on a Tiny Budget Doubled Their Quality Score in 30 Days – GetOutfitted was able to improve their account performance by 68% using the AdWords Performance Grader. This included a 4.0 increase in impression-weighted average Quality Score.
- Clix – AdWords Campaign Settings You May Have Ignored – When creating a new campaign in the interface, always remember to go to the settings tab and specify your preferred delivery method, ad rotation, and whether or not you want to include close variants.
- Bing Ads Blog – Network and Learn: Free Registration for Bing Ads Connect in Los Angeles, CA and Portland, OR – Brush up on cutting-edge Bing Ads campaign optimization techniques at Bing Ads Connect this year. Comes with the chance to have a Bing Ads specialist review your account.
- Inside AdWords – Shopping campaigns now available to all advertisers around the world – One advertiser saw an 88% drop in CPA for a client using Google Shopping campaigns. You can now bulk edit product groups.
- Certified Knowledge Blog – The Complete AdWords Audit Part 6: Quality Score – Increase quality score by understanding what kind of advertiser Google favors. Google rewards advertisers who provide a good user experience and who increase Google’s revenue.
- Beyond the Paid – The Dumbing Down of PPC – As pay-per-click advertising becomes ubiquitous, its professionalism takes a hit. Social PPC and enhanced campaigns are two major culprits.
- PPC Hero – A Case for Automated Bid and Budget Management [New Webinar] – Don’t miss Jeff Baum of Hanapin Marketing this Thursday at 12PM EST in his latest webinar featuring case studies demonstrating the effectiveness of Acquisio’s Bid & Budget Management feature.
Until next time.