- Clix Blog – Is The AdWords Interface Too Complicated? – While PPC professionals are plenty used to it, the AdWords interface can be a real nightmare for small business owners.
- PPC Hero – 4 Examples to Refresh Your Ad Copy – As important as ad testing is, sometimes we put it on the back burner. Here are 4 ways to improve ad copy in your accounts.
- The WordStream Blog – The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Negative Keyword List – Amidst our hurry to optimize keywords in an account, we too often neglect building effective negative keyword lists. WordStream’s research shows that almost half of all advertisers do not add a single negative keyword to their accounts over the course of an entire month.
- Search Engine Journal – Google Has Added OneBox Restaurant Menus To Search Results Pages – Google’s latest addition to search results could end up being a double-edged sword. Displaying menu items and prices on the SERP could drive business by providing an immediate answer to a user’s question, but it could also drive traffic away from the restaurant’s webpage.
- Inside AdWords – Reach more customers across Search and Display with Search Network with Display Select – Google shares the early results of the Search Network with Display Select campaign setting. The average advertiser can see a 35% higher click-through-rate and a 35% lower cost-per-customer purchase on the display portion of those campaigns.
- Bing Ads Blog – Bing Ads Reporting Series: Understanding the Share of Voice Report in Bing Ads – The Bing Ads Share of Voice (SOV) report helps you see cases where there are more impressions your keywords could be triggering and how to capture them.
- Search Engine Watch – Optimize Your PPC With a Segmented Performance Analysis – Segment an account by category and campaign type in order to prioritize areas that need optimization.
- Search Engine People – The Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Web Design – Mobile search will soon surpass desktop search. Mobile site speed is paramount.
Plenty for now. See you next week!