12 Mar PPC Posts of the Week
- Certified Knowledge Blog – Remarketing Tips Part 2 from Marketing Nirvana is Now Available – In part 2 of the Marketing Nirvana series, Brad and Rob cover time delays, ad fatigue, and crafting remarketing offers based upon segments.
- Search Engine Watch – Improve PPC Performance Now: How to Take Advantage of Seasonality – Keep your ads fresh with seasonally relevant copy. Seasonally relevant ads & landing pages perform better all around.
- Bing Ads Blog – New Bing Ads Features Coming This Spring – In response to user feedback, Bing Ads will be rolling out improvements to radius targeting and sitelinks this spring. You will finally be able to implement both radius and geo targeting in the same campaign or ad group.
- Beyond the Paid – The Importance Of The PPC Brain – Yes, there are many fantastic tools we can use to enhance our PPC execution. This PPC pro learned, however, that our most important tool is our brain.
- Inside AdWords – Step Inside AdWords on April 22 and be the first to see the newest innovations – On April 22nd 2014, the AdWords VP of Product Management will share the latest AdWords innovations live on the Inside AdWords blog. These new innovations will aim to help advertisers work more effectively in the multi-screen world.
- Search Engine Journal – 3 Often Forgotten Opportunities for A/B Testing Ad Copy – It is easy to overlook less prominent parts of our ads that also need testing. A/B testing your dynamic keyword insertion will improve ROI.
- The WordStream Blog – Are You Following Landing Page Best Practices? Take This Quiz to Find Out – While the parameters when dealing with ad copy are quite limited, landing pages have an almost infinite number of possibilities. Take the quiz and see where you can improve.
- PPC Hero – Statistical Significance? Who Needs It? (Hint: YOU Do!) – Statistical significance is the key to proper testing. Here’s everything you could possibly need to know about it.
That’s it! Tune in next time.